Setting up Auto- Start
- On boot up login as user or root, if as user do "sudo su" on the terminal
- Once on the desktop click on terminal
- On the terminal screen type the following
- cd /home/dsl
- vi .xinitrc
- look for the line that has the word "dillo"
- press letter "i" to start typing replace word "dillo" with /usr/local/bin/firefox
- then replace /usr/share/doc/dsl/getting_started.html with the bookmark file
- press ESC key, then type :wq! to save and exit then your done
Next time you login as user "dsl" Firefox will auto load on the page you have specify.