Now lets find out what is Melamine | Melanine
Melamine | Melanine is an organic base and a trimer of cyanamide, with a 1,3,5-triazine skeleton. Like cyanamide, it contains 66% nitrogen by mass and, if mixed with resins, has fire retardant properties due to its release of nitrogen gas when burned or charred, and has several other industrial uses. combines with cyanuric acid to form Melamine | Melanine cyanurate, which has been implicated in the Chinese protein export contaminations.
Melamine | Melanine is also a metabolite of cyromazine, a pesticide. It is formed in the body of mammals who have ingested cyromazine. It has been reported that cyromazine can also be converted to Melamine | Melanine in plants.
The only way to detect Melamine | Melanine is by sending a sample to a laboratory.
- iPod charging on DVD player w/o dock
- Apple Ipod Jailbreak - 1.1.4 firmware guide and Quickpwn
- Create iTunes Store account | Without Credit Card
- 10 Steps | Remove Virus | Spyware Scanner Download | Free Software
- Easy Network troubleshooting | DNS Problem Guide
- Howto change DNS Server IP to OpenDNS
- Fix | COM Surrogate Error | Windows Vista
- 9 Easy Steps | Setting up a secured home wireless network
- Howto Permanently deleting files | data on your hard disk
- Full filesystem backup | ufsdump - For *nix