Tech Blog - Today we are reviewing Snugg Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Case Cover and Flip Stand in Distressed Brown Leather, I have been using the case for about a week now since my original Samsung book cover broke after 6 months of use, anyway Snugg sent me the Snugg Galaxy Note 8 Case Cover and Flip Stand in Distressed Brown Leather, the case itself is made of PU leather not really luxurious material but it does the job, my first impression of the case is that the case has been made to stand abusive use as the leather seems to be stitched and given enough padding to actually protect your device, the case has been designed for easy access to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8's camera and ports, the case itself has strap on the inside so that you can strap the case to your hand to prevent accidental dropping, it also has a very well designed stand as can be seen on the pictures below, in conclusion for the price of $24.99 this is a very good case and worth the money .
- Case is well made leather are stitched not glued.
- Case is well designed making easy access to ports and cameras.
- Can be used as flip stand.
- Case has strap for convenience and prevent accidental dropping while using gadget.
- The distressed brown color look luxurious.
- Affordable at just $24.99
- No magnet on the cover except 2 small one on the left most corner of the flap.
- Strap is difficult to use on your left hand if your a lefty.
- PU Leather I don't like PU Leather (I guess this keep the cost down)
You can buy the case at The Snugg Galaxy Note 8 Case Cover and Flip Stand in Distressed Brown Leather